Author: Mark Vincent. Soft cover 236 pages. Published by The Testimony in 2009.
The narrative of these 15 chapters has been broken down into several major sections consisting of a chapter or two in each. An introduction is provided for each of these major sections, setting out the key events and themes that are dealt with in these chapters. Each major section is broken down into subsections or episodes. For each subsection the AV text is followed by a Comment section, which draws out the main lessons and items of interest in the text. At the end of each chapter there are Verse notes on the AV text, in which additional one-off points are made.
There are 6 digressions:
1. Exodus and the promises of Genesis
2. The birth and early life of Moses
3. The tense of the Divine name
4. The pronunciation of the Name of God
5. The length of the soujourn in Egypt
6. The Exodus route and the location of the Red Sea